The Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Brand Affiliates with relocation based real estate business in Northern VA
Better real estate for houses and gardens LLC today announced the merger of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reserve Agents based in Fairfax, Virginia.
The company is owned by Bill Mulholland and managed by broker Kristina Thomas. It serves Northern Virginia, Maryland and the surrounding areas. After starting his own moving company in 2000, Mulholland used his experience to build a brokerage business built on technology and world-class service. Thomas, who oversees the brokerage business, began her real estate career in 2005 and has held senior positions at several high-performing companies. She also has extensive experience managing relocation departments.
The closely related company specializes in moving customers and works primarily for government and law enforcement agencies. The brokerage firm prides itself on having highly experienced and well trained real estate professionals who are committed to providing exceptional service to their clients. The company’s service territory includes three of the five wealthiest counties in the country according to the US Census: Loudoun County, Virginia (1), Falls Church, Virginia (2) and Fairfax County, Virginia (5).
- Thomas intends to actively recruit professional, senior and new agents who will be drawn to the brand’s many dynamic tools, products and resources to help them grow their business, including the MoxiWorks suite of products that streamline agent activities and will improve the customer experience.
- Thomas will use strategic mergers and acquisitions to expand the company’s size and market share.
- Thomas believes in the brand’s unique lifestyle offerings, such as access to personalized magazine subscriptions and PinPointSMthe proprietary BHGRE® Branding tool that draws on consumer behavior data Better houses and gardens Magazine and its publisher Dotdash Meredith’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers will play a significant role in supporting customer acquisition for the agent’s affiliated brokers.
- Agents are also well positioned to increase their productivity with access to Be Better® University, the brand’s trusted professional development and award-winning learning platform. Courses are available for affiliated brokers and agents on a variety of topics from luxury certification to productivity, technology and skill development. Courses and workshops are offered live, virtually and on-demand.
- Community involvement is an important aspect for the company as it gives back to a variety of local causes and charities such as:
- Realtor.com reports that the median selling price for a home in Fairfax County is $650,000, $685,000 in Loudoun County and $720,000 in the fall church.
“Kristina’s extensive experience and considerable business acumen combined with her ambitious growth plans bode well for the company’s continued success and future growth. She has held the company’s agents to perhaps the highest standards of service in their work with moving clients and has provided a strong foundation from which to expand the scope of the company. We look forward to working with Kristina on her expansion plans as a new member of the BHGRE network.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
“We’ve invested a decade in building our business around an exceptional moving service and developed many strong referral partnerships. As we seek to take the business to the next level, diversifying our customer base is a key focus. Than better houses and gardens® As an affiliated real estate company, we have access to a unified technology solution, multiple customer acquisition avenues, and a comprehensive learning platform to help agents grow and transform their business portfolio. Additionally, we benefit from the tremendous recognition, inherent trust and customer loyalty that comes with being part of the only real estate lifestyle brand.”
– Kristina Thomas, Managing Broker, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reserve Agents
“At our company, we are committed to going above and beyond for our agents and clients. Kristina has done a great job helping to strengthen the company’s foundation with a keen eye on the future. Our partnership with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate will provide realtors with the customer-centric programs, tools and resources they need to take their business even further.”
-Bill Mulholland, owner of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reserve Agents
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Better Homes and Gardens® real estate is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales professionals, and home buyers and sellers. With innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate embodies the future of real estate while remaining anchored in the heritage of the home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, moving and brokerage services.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate’s growing network includes more than 12,490 independent sales associates and approximately 400 offices serving home buyers and sellers throughout the United States, Canada, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes and Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Operations Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.